Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up



1.  The most I spent this last week was on my car insurance bill $88.00, coming in a close second at $86 was groceries.

2.  Today I am thankful that Christmas is so close, and I had an amazing shift at work yesterday.

 
3.  Money can't buy happiness.  One free thing I did last week that made me happy was taking a walk with my loveyy and our puppy dog.

 
4.  I will consider this week a success if I finish making all of my Christmas gifts, and get everything wrapped and ready to go BEFORE the 23rd!

 
5.  One of my holiday traditions is making cinnamon buns for breakfast on Christmas morning. We have done this every year since I can remember!

Want to join the Weekly Money Check-Up?  Go to My Pretty Pennies and check it out!

No comments: