Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

December Goals.

Here are my goals for this month:

- No more eating at work.
       I'm sure I can find a much better way to spend my money than at my own resturaunt. Instead I will start bringing granola bars for when I get hungry.

-Walk atleast once a week
      This way I can start getting myself in a routine and I will be able to successfully walk 2.75 miles a week like I have planned for next year.

- Put $100 towards my move in march
      Most of that funding is coming from my Tax return, but I do need a little bit of a head start.

-Start a "Piggy Bank" that we will not open for one year.
      I want to add a little to it each day, it needs to be sealed off and solid in color so we won't know how much is in there, and we wont be tempted to open it!
"the sealed pot challenge"

-Bake 112 cookies to give away to friends and family for Christmas
      We don't have much money to spare, I think this is a great way to show them that we care though.


Heres to hoping!

No comments: