Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Our Menu! And a little more.

Sunday
Mushroom Swiss burgers! with a side of mashed potatoes :) - Absolutely delicious.


Monday
Grilled Chicken Fajitas - I haven't had these in over a year. I am hoping they turn out well!

Tuesday
Homemade Fried Chicken - With Homemade French Fries <3
Not a very healthy meal AT ALL, but Auston loves it, and it really is fun to make!

Wednesday
Burritos! For some reason this week I am really feeling Mexican

Thursday
Grilled Cheese and Chicken soup or leftevers. I haven't decided yet.

Friday
PAYDAY - If Auston and I manage to stick to our menu plan all week ( something that hardly ever happens!) Then I might treat him to a cheap dinner out.
Otherwise we will be doing a little more grocery shopping today.

Also, I have decided that once I have 20 followers I am going to do a "Give away" Probably a giftcard of some sort. So if you haven't already make sure you click the follow button up top, or subscribe to my email feed. :)

I hope all of you have a wonderful day!

No comments: