Find the perfect scarf for my sister(under $15.00). - This is the last present I have to get, and I am really going to have to shop around for it.
- Take a walk - So as to stay on track with my December Goals.
- Go to the movies with my Loveyy - Now ordinarily I wouldn't waste the money on the movie theater, but this is my Christmas gift to him. I decided he could have it early.
Bake half of the cookies.
- Finish making my Christmas Treat Containers. - I REALLY don't want to be doing this on Christmas eve.
Two out of five things done isn't exactly good. But hey - things happen.
Things I accomplished that weren't on my list:
I finished my Christmas shopping! Two presents for our Yankee Swap on Christmas eve! Also, an additional movie for my two little sisters. I also went by the humane society and picked up the flea medication for my dog. He has a terrible allergy to them and if he isn't being treated they eat him alive, and he gets a horrible rash, that gets infected, and its all just HORRIBLE!
I was excited to find this medication. Its called Comfortis and its only $15.00 a month!! That easily fits into our budget. If you buy a 6 month supply then it is a little discounted. I swear by this stuff. We put it on him, and in just 30 minutes I could see a huge difference. Its a chewable tablet too, so you don't have to wrestle your dog, and then isolate him, just to keep him flea free!
I also Wrapped ALL of the gifts we have bought!
THINGS TO DO TOMORROW!
- FINISH CHRISTMAS CONTAINERS - NO EXCUSES
- Go on a walk.
- Go to bank to get cashiers check.
Oh yeah - I added the Facebook "like" thingy on my side bar. SO don't forget to "like" me on facebook! : ) Please.