Next month I will be turning 20. I don't know why this number is so daunting to me, but it is. I feel like it officially makes me an adult. Even though I have been living as one for the better part of the last two years.
Because of my excitement to turn twenty I have been doing a lot of thinking, and planning.
I have come up with a list of things I want to accomplish in the next five years!
In a little bit I will add this list to the top of my page, so you can keep an eye on my progress.
Here is my list, and a brief description on why I have listed each of these thing:
25 before I am 25 :
- Master another language - Auston and I want to adopt, either a blind or deaf child, and because of this we want to master sign language.
- Buy a house - Who doesn't want to own their own home?
- Start a small business selling crafts - I just think this would be fun!
- Have a Sangria Party :] - Well, I tried sangria for the first time a couple of months ago. I am not a big wine drinker, but I loved it. And I just think it would be a blast to do this with friends (once we all hit 21)
- Learn to drive a Stick - I just think its important to know how to do. What if an emergency happened and that was the only car available? I'll be damned if I'm stuck.
- Participate in a charity Walk - I'm always down for a good cause.
- Go Rock Climbing - This is on my bucket list, and I want to do it before I get to old.
- Visit 3 amusement parks - WOO roller coasters!
- Spend a weekend in Amish Country - I wanted to do that this year, but things happen, and they got in the way.
- Start and maintain a vegitable garden - I have been talking about this forever! It would save me money, and I would know there were no pesticides.
- Watch 100 classic Movies I have never seen before - I'm a chicken when it comes to classics. I always think they're going to be lame.
- Find and buy a perfect black cocktail dress. - Every girl needs one, and I would totally spend a small fourtune, if I found the perfect - Could wear for years to anything - one.
- Go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans - I am so excited to do this!!
There you have it - 25 things I will accomplish before I hit the age of 25.
What do you think?