Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Photos 365.

I have decided to start a photo challenge for myself. Each day I will take a picture of something that made me smile and post it here. I will do this everyday for a year.. I just want to spend more time enjoying the little things in life. Sometimes they can be so easy to overlook.
I was going to do this on another site. unfortunately I can't remember what it was called. I have decided that I don't need a million and one different websites though, so I am just goint to share with you, my wonderful readers.

So here it is - Photo Number 1.

This is Doser!
My poor puppy dog hasn't been feeling to well lately, I was starting to worry. However, this is what I came home to tonight! All smiles and love from my little man! I can't believe I have had him almost a year now. I love this little guy to pieces.

No comments: