Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Methods.

I am proud to say that today I finally started a spending log. I want to be able to keep track of every penny I spend, and save. Lately it seems like a lot of money has just been slipping out of my fingers. This can be very frustrating when you are on a budget as tight as mine. So I now carry around a small book, in which I write everything down. Then when I get a chance, I sit down and document it on my computer. I hope this helps!

Another happy note, I recieved my electric bill today- $49.01!! can you believe that? I really am a stickler about the electric, I only have one light on at a time and rarely turn on the heat. I wasn't to concerned about it until last summer when I got hit with $200 bill for my two bedroom apartment! Since then I have been making small payments towards that, as well as my regular monthly payment. I am ALMOST caught up. When I moved in I paid a $300 security deposit on the electric, and since January 31st will be our last day here, I can't wait to ge that money back! I will probably have them take the last months bill out of that also.

I was also thinking about picking up a craft. Something to make a little side money. I have found a lot of neat ways to make refridgerator magnets, I was thinking about selling them online. Thoughts?

No comments: