Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Weekly Money Check-up!

Courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.





1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on groceries! Not such an awful thing to spend money on!

2. Today I am thankful for a relaxing weekend. Honestly, last week was pretty crummy, so a low-key weekend was just what I needed.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was absolutely nothing on Saturday. And by nothing, I mean I woke up late, had two cups of coffee, went for a long bike ride, organized the house, and crocheted while watching a movie with J. It was perfect.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get ready for some friends in town this weekend! I love having visitors. :)
5. If I could change one thing about my home I’d add a fireplace. All I want to do on chilly nights is make a cozy fire, snuggle on the couch and listen to it crackle while reading a good book. So, dear friends, if you have this luxury, please use your fireplace for me this week!


________________

Photo 365.


This is one of my best friends and I when we were little girls! I'm the one in the awful flower shirt. When we went to school, people used to get us mixed up because we looked so much alike!

No comments: