Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Weekly money Check up (a few days late!)

Courtesy of My Pretty Pennies

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on : Personal items (a.k.a gifts for myself and Auston!) The money came from Christmas so I didn't feel to awful about spending it. Besides, you have to splurge on yourselves once in a while!!
2. Today I am thankful That we had steady business at the bar, and I made enough $$ to buy groceries!!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was Started reading the House of Night novels again, I love them!
4. I will consider this week a success if I Stick to my grocery list without going over!! And Continue on succesfully with my No-Spending
5. On New Years Eve I worked! It was terribly slow! But thankfully I was let out 2 hours before the ball drop, so Loveyy and I spent a quiet couple of hours by ourselves watching Dick Clarks Rocking New Year, and I got my new years kiss, on time! <3

No comments: