Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekly Money Check Up (MPP)

Courtesy Of My Pretty Pennies!

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Groceries. No fun, I know. But a girls gotta eat!

2. Today I am thankful that we are finally all moved out of our apartment, and settled into our temporary home. Also that we have people who are able to care for our animals while we cant.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was going out with the family on Saturday night. I had a blast!!

4. I will consider this week a success if I am able to work 3 shifts, and save $20 of the $80 I have allotted to go towards a charity in February.

5. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a teacher, I actually wanted to be a teacher all the way up to senior year in high school. All of a sudden though, the dream faded. I think it has something to do with the waking up early everyday.






No comments: