Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Paying it Forward - Craft Edition.



I saw something similar to this Idea on Facebook, and I thought it would be perfect for my bloggy community.
On facebook the status said the first five people to comment on the status would get a homeade gift by the end of 2012. Sounds simple enough, you would in theory have almost a whole year to put something together.

So here is how I'm doing it:

I propose we do a swap, that way everyone can participate, and it won't just be me (attempting) to make something awesome for everyone.

  • Everyone who follows my blog, and then comments below that they are interested in participating will get two people who they are to craft something special for in 2012. Feel free to sneak around their blogs a bit to find more about them and things they may like.
  • The deadline for entering will be January 31. I will be mailing you the person you are gifting for by the end of the 1st week in February.
  • Gifts are to be shipped sometime during 2012, hopefully we dont wait ALL THE WAY till December, but hey, if you must you must. Crafting takes time.
I know that not everyone lives in the USA, like I do, and I understand that not everyone wants to pay to ship overseas so Either below, or in a private e-mail, let me know where you are from and where you are willing to ship too.
Once you have decided to join, email me at Ar.Antonis@yahoo.com with your mailing address. (only the person who is crafting for you will know this.)

Feel free to share this on your page, just link back to me, so we can have as much paritcipation as possible.
The more The Merrier :]

1 comment:

Melissa said...

well I'd like to do this. count me in.