Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Today we went out and bought the meat (that I was supposed to buy yesterday). Our total came to $20.91. This is only our second purchase of the month, and so far I am pretty proud of myself. I am also proud that the only two purchases we're alotted for, being that they were groceries. Read more about how my month of no spending is going.

My dad came for a visit from SoCal today, so my loveyy and I went to pick him up from the airport. I was pretty excited to see him. As an added bonus he filled my gas tank. Now I will have plenty of gas to get back and fourth between my house and my grandmothers, where he will be staying this weekend. Its a little bit of a drive, and I was nervouse to begin with about making the trip numerous times in one weekend. Especially since I don't work again until Monday.

On another happy financial note:
This one is in regards to our big move! As most of you know, Auston and I are moving out of state in March. However, our lease for our apartment is up January 31st, so for our last month we will be staying with my family. This just left me with one big dilemma, where were we going to keep the animals? It was looking like I was going to have to board our dog, which would have cost close to $600.00, and I had no clue where I was going to get that money from. Luckily, during a new years barbeque Auston found out about a woman who could potentially help. For Free! We are taking him out to her property this weekend for a trial run, I really hope all goes well. This would be a huge relief for us. Moving is going to be stressful enough as it is.
I am still trying to figure out what to do with the cats though... : /



I have been really bad about posting my pictures!!
Here's for the last 3 days! :




These two girls are more important to me than anything!!



I grew up swimming here. This is one of the many reasons I want to go home. These rivers are some of the most beautiful places I  have ever seen.



Ah! A baby Posum! I met this little guy in my Zoology class, junior year of high school!


2 comments:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

Nice work on keeping costs. Down for food!

Just so you know I about lost it when I read your confession in my comments. I was laughing so hard I almost cried.

Aubrey Rose said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it!