Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Today was a successful No-Spend day! :]
I put $20 in savings towards my trip, which is depressingly small, but next week I should be adding a ton more! This week there would have been more if I hadn't taken the weekend off to spend with my father && if I hadn't done so much grocery shopping. Also, just to be cautious, I'm leaving a big chunk out of savings to renew my insurance with. I'm not sure exactly how much this is going to cost, and I would rather have to much money than to little.

That's about it on the financial front.

_____________________

It was also my nephews 2nd birthday! So here's my 365 photo:


A montage of photo's from today's party!! I love this little man <3

6 comments:

ff said...

Such a cute cake! And congrats on your no spend day!!!

Aubrey Rose said...

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I love the cakes! And way to go on the no spend!!!

Debby said...

Hey $20.00 is better than nothing!! Savings is savings no matter how much it is, keep up the good work

Lindy Mint said...

That Blues Clues cake is adorable (and your nephew too, by the way).

Congrats on your no spend day!

Aubrey Rose said...

Thank you guys!
And I do plan on putting a much larger amount away this week.