Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Catching up- Last weeks spending&saving

I have been such an awful blogger these past few days.
The truth is simple, I have been exhausted. Between work, and packing, and Austons brother being in town, and Auston's car breaking down.
Really, I'm still feeling less than enthusiastic, but I figured I'd get on here and show you how well my No-Spending went last week.
I am proud to say that I did even better than I had expected. I was aiming for 4 no-spend days and I wound up with 5! I can't remember the last time that happened.
I also added $220 towards my move in March!
I was stoked by how much I was able to put away this weekend.

On the downside...
Last night, on our way to family dinner we noticed Loveyys car was acting up, it wasn't shifting right. So we turned around. Today they took it up to AutoZone, and they told us it had to do with the internal censors.
NOW, all this car talk is greek to me, but it is going to cost around $200 to fix it. OhMyLord. Thankfully, Auston's mom said she would get it fixed for us. I don't know what I would do if we had to pay for that too. I might just break down and cry from all this stress and lack of sleep tonight.
That sound nice.


So here it is, last weeks spending:


BANK FEE
2012-01-10Cashier's Check Fee$2.00
TOTAL FOR BANK FEE$2.00
CAR SAVINGS
2012-01-12Car Savings$5.00
TOTAL FOR CAR SAVINGS$5.00
EATING OUT
2012-01-10Steak N Shake$15.28
TOTAL FOR EATING OUT$15.28
FIXED BILL
2012-01-10Car insurance renewal$110.00
2012-01-10Partial Rent Payment$300.00
2012-01-12Electric Bill$70.00
TOTAL FOR FIXED BILL$480.00
GROCERIES
2012-01-12Small Grocery Trip$8.77
TOTAL FOR GROCERIES$8.77
TOTAL$511.05


I hate bank fees! I was charged because my cashiers check was under $500.00 - crap on them! I haev never paid anything at my bank before, because all of my checks are ususally much higher than $500, this was an unpleasant suprise to say the least.

Eating out - I know I wasn't supposed to. Honestly though, I'm not upset. I still managed to put away a good chunk of money and Loveyy and I really had a nice time.

Fixed bills hit me hard this week, but they have to be paid. On the bright side, I have no more bills for the rest of the month! : )

I already explained my grocery trip here. It was just a couple of odds and ends, at a really great price!

All in all, I am really proud of our spending this week.

Also, I am trying to put together a craft swap. I think it would be so much fun!
Go here for details
As of now no one has responded. : [

______________________

And now I shall leave you with this -

 Ellie loves the box!
Annie- Not so much. : )

No comments: