Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Rounding out week one.

So week one of my No Spend month is over!! Today we finished strong-ish, only spending 18.44 on dog food. here's my spending for the week!


ANIMALS  
2012-01-07Compare supermarket prices Dog/ Cat food$18.44
TOTAL FOR ANIMALS $18.44
CAR SAVINGS  
2012-01-05Car Savings$5.00
TOTAL FOR CAR SAVINGS $5.00
GROCERIES  
2012-01-03Grocery Trip$50.67
2012-01-05Local Grocery Store$20.91
2012-01-06Local Grocery Store$6.00
TOTAL FOR GROCERIES $77.58
TOTAL $101.02


Not bad, right? The majority of it was on groceries, and NONE of it was spent unnecessarily! I am really proud of our start. What a way to start 2012!

We should have enough groceries now to last us through most of next week. With the exception of the sausage I still need to pick up.

The gas dad bought us has really helped too, He put in three times the amount I usually do! My little car is so happy to be full of gas.

I shouldn't have needed animal food! But alas, somehow they managed to get into the closet and finished off what food they had left! OH ANIMALS, I still love you.

How did your week of no spending go?

____________________

And for today's picture!! I will show you a mini-collage of some of the beautiful cakes my grandmother has made! She is making a blues clues one for my nephew tomorrow! I will post it the next time I blog... Here we go!


M's birthday cake! Complete with Barbie.


Little M's Cake!! I didn't get a chance to eat this one, but I'm sure it was as good as it looks!



This is the most recent! My Aunts wedding cake!


I wish I had a pictures of my cake from last year, that one was awesome :)




2 comments:

Debby said...

Wow you did great on your first week!! Need to do my update tonight, love the cakes your Mom made, so cute

Aubrey Rose said...

Thank you!
And they're my gandmothers cakes, but I am always so shocked at how amazing they are!