Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

So I have decided that today I will share with you some of the blogs, and posts I love.
There are so many its hard to narrow it down, but I'm going to!

Here are my five favorites this week:

1.) Live Simply- Live Well : Friday Confessions
I swear to you I live for these things, they always make me laugh. And its nice to have something so open and honest to read.

2.) SFT : Her Sealed Pot Challenge
Who knew saving change could be so fun? It is. Its like a new game in my household. How much change can we throw in today? We are tempted to dip into it sometimes, but we never have, thanks to the top being sealed off to us.

3.) My 1/2 dozen daily : Challenges
I love Carla's challenges. Sadly, I can't participate this month, but they are so encouraging, and bring the whole community of PF bloggers together.

4.) $12 a day : On waiting for baby
I think it may just be my fascination, and eagerness to have one of my own, but I love reading about her throughout her pregnancy. She is so open and honest about everything, including having way to many hooded towels! If you haven't already, check her out.

5.) Edward Antrobus : $3,000 challenge
This is a new blog to me, but I have willingly joined his challenge. This is for those of us in the minor leagues, and I think it is great. I love the encouragement we give each other.

I have so many blogs and posts I love, its hard to pick just 5, but those are it for this week.

ENJOY!

No comments: