Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

And the winner is ME!

A couple of days ago I posted about bidding on a laptop power cord on E bay.
The starting bid was $.99, and no one else put anything in. So including shipping in handeling, I bought the cord for $7.98. Which ultimately saves me about $50. 

I am so excited about this. Loveyy really needs a new cord because he likes to write, and all of his information is on there.

So. I win, I win, I win! Yay!

Also, today I went to a friends baby shower. We all had a blast. I think she was so genuinley appreciative too, which is always nice. I won one of the games there, so I came home with some body was, and a tea candle set.

I bought  her a pack of #3 diapers, as well as some rubber ducks, a onesie, and this really neat contraption!


Its a rinse cup. The little half circle in the front is a rubber piece, when you are rinsing your childs hair you put that part against their forheads, and it forms a seal, so that water can't get in their eyes!
I know it seems silly, but I thought it would be neat. So I bought the pink one and stuffed it with littler gifts for her.

I get so excited when I go baby shopping, I can't help it, I want to buy everything for them. I can't wait to have one of my own! Just a couple more years.

No comments: