Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Its Official.

I recieved my tax return yesterday!Which means that I am officially ready to move.

Of course, all the money I have saved up only covers "the moving" part of this new endevor, but I should be recieving plenty in the next couple of weeks to help with the transitional phase as well.

I also recieved another W2 that I wasn't expecting, so now I have to go file some ammended taxes. All that really means is a little more money for me though! Seriously, who's going to be upset about that? Not this girl.

My car insurance is getting paid tomorrow, and that is our last official bill, so my last two paychecks should be going towards fixing up my 1994 civic for the long haul. Poor Baby - she's going to hate me. I'll have to buy her a new bumper sticker.

Not a whole lot has been going on here, just a lot of working. And Planning.

We have been eating out a ton! because we aren't in our own place anymore. I didn't think this would upset me as much as it does, but I am really not happy. I will have to make more of an effort to buy easy meals to cook here. I can't wait to get back into my own place, with my own kitchen.

I also plan on participating in Carla's mini challenge this week. I just have to figure out who to send something special to.

1 comment:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

Good luck, moving is always so stressful.