Weekly Money Check-Up
Courtesy of My Pretty Pennies
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Eatin Out. And I am not happy about this. Although, I realize it is the consequence of not living alone anymore.
2. Today I am thankful that I was able to pick up an extra shift at work. It was a little more money than I had to start with.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was Watching the Superbowl with my family. It was a great time.
4. I will consider this week a success if I Keep our eating out costs to a minimum, and call the rental truck company to make adjustments to our truck.
5. I can’t start my day without Checking my messages. I wake up every morning and sort through my e mail.
February Goal Check in :
-Double up on my Car fund : Put $10.00 each week instead of $5.00Success. So far I have added $20.00 for the month of February.
I like this challenge because its giving me a whole extra month of savings! I really can't wait till we have a substantial amount in here, so we can buy a new car.
-Put $80.00 in my Charity Fund
Check! We have put $40.00 in so far. I am proud of this goal, and happy that we have managed to stay away from it. In two weeks we will be writing a check out to our chosen organization this month!
-Comlete 1/2 of my first blanket.
I am rocking this! I have been crocheting whenever I have a free minute and it is coming along nicely. Maybe next week I will post a picture.
How are you doing this month?