Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Another Month Down..

Its tough being young and living month to month, but I am proud to say we have just finished paying off this months bills! On time no less.
I know it may seem silly but I am really proud that I have been living on my own now for five months and have only had one late payment! (rent)
My ultimate goal for life - To live each year debt free. Now obviously, when you get a car you make payments, and in some peoples eyes thats debt, however, I don't see it that way. Its just another bill and as long as I make each payment on time I am doing nothing wrong! Same with buying a house.
This goal may be ridicuously unrealistic, but who is going to tell me that I can't do it?
I figure by being this financially aware at my age, I am already one step ahead in the game!

I was paid today too. Bartender pay checks are always depressingly small, as we rely on our tips for income, but I didn't need to use any of that for my bills today which was a serious plus!
I am going to add a dollar to each of my savings and put aside money for my phone bill, due on the twelfe. The rest I will use to start stocking up for May!

No comments: