Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

My Birthday :]

I have to admit, over this past week I have been terrible about keeping my No spend Updated. I will get to that tonight or tomorrow morning (Promise!)

Today is my 19th birthday!
I have a job interview in two hours!
The festivities began on saturday and I am sad this will be the end until next year.
I'm real in to Birthdays, not just my own, but everyones! I feel like everyone, no matter if they are turning 9, 19, or 79 should feel just as excited! Its your day! The one day a year you get to feel like the most important person in the world. I am not shy at all about letting people know, I strut around town in my princess tiarra, and for one day a year, I feel like the coolest kid in town!

Amuse me,
What is YOUR favorite birthday memory?

No comments: