Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dog Odors!

My mother is one of those people I depend on most.
Not just because she's my mother... God knows I have a father I don't depend on at all (Don't get me wrong, I love him to death, but he isn't the most dependable). However, my mother has all the best advice in the world, I can only hope to one day be as all-knowing as she is. It seems like any question asked has an answer.

My dog has been sick lately and keeps making messes all over the carpet! needless to say, My house stinks.

So here is a tip from my mother:

The questions this time around was : How do you remove pet odors?

Answer: Take a quarter of a cup of WHITE vinegar and put it in a spray bottle, then fill the bottle with water. Spray it on the stain, if the stain is bad then leave the vinegar on for a few minutes and scrub with a paper towel. If the stain isn't bad, or it's just odor you are concerned about then leave the vinegar alone after you spray it.

A side tip: If your car has been smelling bad, instead of geting scented air fresheners that really only cover up the odors, take a cup of vinegar and leave it in your car over night, the vinegar soaks up the bad smelling odors and it will leave your car smelling Much better!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Great tip! We have two dogs and sometimes it gets a little stinky around here.