Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Pride

Seven Great things about me...
1.) I have a family - A mom, a dad, two sisters and two brother, and a Fiance I love more than anything in the world.
2.) I have a Job - Not everyone these days does.

3.) I am fairly attractive - Not a supermodel by anymeans, but I wouldn't classify myself as un attractive

4.) I have lived on both coasts - And the grass is DEFINATELY greener in Southern Cali.

5.) I can sing & act

6.) I am a giver.

7.) I can count in Spanish :) - I cound count higher than ten I mean. haha
If you want to join the fun, here are the topics:

Day 1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.

Day 2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.

Day 3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.

Day 4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.

Day 5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.

Day 6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.

Day 7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.

No comments: