Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I have not died!

Really! I've been reading everyone's blogs and on and off I just haven't had anything significant to write about!
I love writing and sometimes I write for the sake of writing, but I don't want to bore you by doing that to often.


Today Auston's family and I went to the zoo for his moms birthday! It was a blast. The Jax Zoo has a dinosaur exhibit currently with animatronic dinosaurs! They look really amazing! You walk down this path, and along the path there are different dinosaurs, who move and sound just like (well I imagine) a real dinosaur. One of them even shoots water out of its mouth at you! I don't have any really great pictures right now, but I have a few that I'll share.

Auston picked out his classes for next semester! He is taking a full course load! It doesn't leave a whole lot of time for him to work or help out financially, but I honestly believe his schooling is more important right about now. Without it we are going nowhere fast!
I am excited about starting a real future with him and building our lives together, right now it feels like we have been together forever, its crazy to think we are just barely setting the foundations for the rest of our lives.

My blanket is coming along slowly, I have taken a break these past couple days, it does get tiering.

Other than that not a whole lot is going on. But I will post again soon!

Strange to think my past couple of posts haven't contained much about our finances!!! But repitition is boring, I'll let you know when something changes :]

No comments: