Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day Two - ENVY

Seven things I Envy
 
 
1.) Pregnant women - I want a family more than anything.
2.)Well-to-do Financially people - Money isn't a big thing but I would like to be able to go out with my friends on short notice without worrying about blowing my whole monthly plan.
3.) Skinny Girls - I want to be able to feel confident at the beach
4.)People with pools -self explanitory :]
5.)Harry Potter - I want to be Magical!
6.)People with Hybrids
7.) Compulsive cleaners - I just can't bring myself to clean my house all the time!
 
 
 
If you want to join the fun, here are the topics:

Day 1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.

Day 2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.

Day 3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.

Day 4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.

Day 5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.

Day 6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.

Day 7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.

No comments: